Because of the lockdown/freeze ordered by the State of Oregon, Ipockolyptic Productions is shutting down for the rest of 2020. Though this is incredibly sad, we do understand and respect the decision.
It has been an absolute honor entertaining you through this horrific year, and for the last three years. Please stay safe and healthy. We can’t guarantee we will see you on the other side. But we have no doubt that the laughter will be back in Central Oregon someday.
Owner, Ipockolyptic Productions
** HOW WE ARE KEEPING OUR AUDIENCES AND PERFORMERS SAFE**
In this age of COVID-19, it is important to ensure that comedy shows are a safe place for the audience, the comedians, and the staff all of our venues. Here are some of the changes we have made:
- Masks will be required to attend an Ipockolyptic Productions show. (Per State Guidelines.) If you fall under the medical exception please send us an e-mail and we will make a note on our admittence list and fast track your admittence to the show.
- We will not be doing any transactions at the door. These means that tickets for all shows must be purchased at BendTicket.com prior to the show. (Make sure you are on our e-mail mailing list to get first shot at tickets for upcoming shows.)
- There will be no “standing room” tickets.
- We will sell available tables (instead of individual seats), ensuring that audiences will only be seated with their “Quarenteam.” These tables will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- All audience seating will be at least 6 feet away from the stage area.
- All of our venues are also adhearing to the guidelines set by the Oregon Health Authority.
- All shows are dependant on current guidelines and recommendations from the State of Oregon.
When you need that boost between shows. We perform in the theater of your mind and keep you company until we can see each other again.